Saturday, March 20, 2010

My hobbish side

I thought to put my favorite photography pieces here,
instead of mixing it with the rest of random shots..

I found this there, where it was, and thought it make a really cool shot with a lone person standing in the back.. :)This really exist and it's beautiful :)


another one but from a different angle :)



Sun set was really pretty :)
And this is my most favorite shot, i have another photo of the waves crashing into it, but i thought that the water settling back into the ocean was way better :) the shot that made my day really :D


I hope you guys like it :D

Desiree says" she love nature, she loves life, she snips it and saves it for keeps whenever she can! - I Live it!"

2 comments:

  1. yeah, that last shot is beautiful! paint that sucka!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha! , let me level up on experience first and then i'll be that Sucka!

    ReplyDelete