Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Zee Avi

Tuesday was weird, loved today love the sun, loved the pace, love the workshop, love the new people i met, love the fact I feel neighborly with another Malaysian i met, was question about my nationality again to find out they studied for 4 years and even went to JC In sweet Singapore, Discovered a Malaysian artist over an American Internet radio while in the workshop to go to facebook and see Noise Singapore post Zee Avi attending a talk to talk to people as i search and listened to her music - WOW to be bless with the little good things in life :)



So i was drawing at the cloth figure workshop, and my teacher as usual plays the internet radio called Pandora.. all of a sudden i start hearing Malay words! and I'm LIKE what ?! then i start laughing cause the lyrics were hilarious! + to make things more coincidental i just met a Malaysian at the work shop! she loves to costume play, and goes to events held in Singapore too..


i like the lyrics,


Semalam I call you, you tak answer
You kata you keluar pergi dinner
You kata you keluar dengan kawan you
but when i call Tommy he said it wasnt true..

So I drove my car pergi Damansara
Tommy kata maybe you tengok bola
Tapi bila i sampai you, you tak ada
Lagilah I jadi gila

So i call then call sampai you answer..
You kata sorry sayang tadi tak dengar..
My phone was sound vilent I was at the gym..
tapi latar belakang suara perempuan lain..

Sudahlah sayang
I dont believe you
And i know ur words were never true..
Why am I with you I pun tak tau..
No wonder la my friends pun tak suke you..

So i guess thats the end of our story..
Akhir kata she accepted his apology
Tapi last last kita dapat tahu
she was cheating too..

With her ex-boyfriend's bestfriend..

Tommy..

Kantoi = Busted!/ Cheated!


words in Orange were my favorite sentences!

Check her out at http://www.youtube.com/user/KokoKaina

Desiree says" Really Small Small World.. cheering on to asian artist!"

1 comment:

  1. Hey this is Kik-e. You can call me this better. I really really like the atmosphere piece with the sharky, and your 1 point. I think this are good candidates. Keep up the goodness, and hard work.

    ReplyDelete