Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Summer break!

So i haven't been uploading in awhile -
here's an update on what I'll be doing, did or going to do over the summer..

I did some drawing while i was over in London, wish i had more time to just sit around and draw, but that's never the case when your traveling with people, especially family :) still wanted to spend as much time with them:)

Guy sitting next to me, my dad and a guy in my Current English class.
The British flag, a girl sitting in the plane on my right, and the airport.
Was at the ferry building for bills so call on site drawing class/ workshop - it was quite fun, wish i drew more.. i think i need to plug in my earpiece and draw!


And finally, this semester their holding a children drawing workshop. Its been reinstated since Barbara Bradley stopped working in the school, ( a well known cloth figure and children illustrator) may she rest in peace.

It was super fun, and the KID SO ADORABLE!! My favorite ZOEY! XD - she's my teacher's daughter, Thomas Gronbukt.




Desiree says" she hopes that this summer will just be another rewarding experience"

4 comments:

  1. I'm lovin these sketches Desiree! :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey these came out good. Loving the first london page. Kids are hard to draw. Stay still damn it! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. People keep telling me about you and that I should get to know you.

    Perhaps I'll shake your hand next workshop, nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH! lol!! Now I see.. so that's how yesterday rolled out! Nice to meet you!! people keep talking about you toO!! nice to meet you too :)

    ReplyDelete